• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Nozzle check issue

Pinfinity

Can anyone give me advise on correcting 3 small broken lines on the nozzle check print. It only appears on the black group, the balance of colors are fine.
I have run several cleanings and a couple of strong cleanings as well with no success. I always stay on top of cleaning heads maint st etc... just don't know how to get this resolved thanx much. Mutoh 1204.

Bradster941

Post a picture..

Lately I am having problems with Black clogging up if it sits for 48 hours.
Wondering if there is a eco ink problem with (K)

henryp

Can anyone give me advise on correcting 3 small broken lines on the nozzle check print. It only appears on the black group, the balance of colors are fine.
I have run several cleanings and a couple of strong cleanings as well with no success. I always stay on top of cleaning heads maint st etc... just don't know how to get this resolved thanx much. Mutoh 1204.

Try a headwash

heyskull

Doing a headwash is the easiest way to empty a full set of cartridges!
How old is the printhead?

SC

Pinfinity

Thanx guys....my printer is only on its third set of carts. Don't use it much, but I turn it on every day and do a couple of nozzle checks and run something small like a cmyk swatch every day so the nozzles don't dry out. Do you really think its a headwash situation?
I'll attach a pic of what it looks like and maybe you can diagnose the problem better.

Thanks...back in a few