• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Nozzle Issue?

Ghost Prophet

I just replaced my left print head this week due to black being clogged on the old one over time and soaks/pushing cleaning solution through that nozzle couldn't clear it up.

Now I can't imagine my new problem being from the new print head, because it's new... and the capping station, dampers, and o-rings are pretty new too. So maybe you all can come up with an idea.

Pulling ink from the waste lines does clear up the problem a little bit but there are still a lot of lines through magenta and it looks sketchy either way.

Attachments

• magenta-problem.jpg
    magenta-problem.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 107

LizardWraps

mutoh has nothing but problems with there falcon ink!! They said they fixed the problem, but, NO WAY I had 5 Maint. station replaced by gei in the last month and a half.. All genuine mutoh maint. stations all genuine ink!! replaced by gei... This is how my problem started!! Hope you have better luck!!

Ghost Prophet

Check to make sure the pump is working and actually pulling ink through.

Pump/assembly & motor that carries the heads back and forth is around 6 months old and I can see some ink moving through the waste ink lines when it runs a cleaning cycle so I assume that it's working decently.

Ghost Prophet

mutoh has nothing but problems with there falcon ink!! They said they fixed the problem, but, NO WAY I had 5 Maint. station replaced by gei in the last month and a half.. All genuine mutoh maint. stations all genuine ink!! replaced by gei... This is how my problem started!! Hope you have better luck!!

I'm also aware of this issue, but have been working around it pretty well for a long time now. I hope they fess up to it and give us some refunds someday but so long as we have this printer and the higher power's that be want me to keep servicing it, I'm not going to complain. ^_^

She's a good ole girl if you give her some love.