• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

nozzle test white lines

printimage

I have a falcon outdoor 48 printer for about 5 years now, the printer was put down for about 3 months and when i went to print again it wasn't printing so i did cleans and i got back printing. the problem i am getting now is when i do a nozzle test it have lines in the print. when i do a job it wouldn't print colours solid it will always have white lines in it. I try doing step adjustment but it didnt work, still getting the white lines. Do anyone know what i should do?

AUTO-FX

Was it flushed before it was "put down" ? If not, do you have cleaning cartridges? You could try running a flush if you have the carts. If you dont, try a head soak by filling the capping station pads with cleaning fluid, followed by a power clean cycle. Make sure you put the head in the down position for the cleaning.

randya

If you nozzle check is not complete, missing nozzles.
You will see those in your print as well.

You need to do a Head soak.

printimage

i will try soaking it ..yes i have cleaning cartridges so i will do that and then do powerfully clean. will let you know how it work.

printimage

still getting lines in print

hi i still getting white lines in the print. i change the capping station and did cleaning cycles. what else can i do?

randya

If it is missing nozzles (in the nozzle check) and head soaking does not bring them back, then you need to replace the head.

AUTO-FX

Awe boy, I could be a real wise guy, hahaha....But no .
Power off and unplug. Put head in down position, move carriage to left and fill capping station with cleaning fluid. Park head. Check fluid level in an hour, add if needed. Park head some more. Wait Hours. Power up.Run cleaning cycles.Return head height to up position.Test print.

printimage

ok kool will try tomorrow and see if it works. if not i just mite have to buy the head. cymk parts is a good place to buy it from?

printimage

can i upgrade the firm ware on the falcon outdoor 48? can the falcon outdoor change so it can print the wave pattern technology?

printimage

IMG00096-20110209-1506.jpg