• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Nozzle wash not filling

Garyd3599

I am trying to perform a nozzle wash and the cap top is not filling. It was working yesterday. The cleaning solution is full.
I have a cjv 150.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
It's ok to manually fill the cap top with a syringe and cleaning solution if you need to get it done quick. As for the reason it's not filling, you might have an air lock in the tube. The solution isn't pumped and just uses gravity to fill the cap so if there is an air bubble in there, it can stop the flow. Open the valve and pull some solution through the tube to see if you can get the air out of it. Also, make sure the valve is opening and closing properly.

Garyd3599

It's ok to manually fill the cap top with a syringe and cleaning solution if you need to get it done quick. As for the reason it's not filling, you might have an air lock in the tube. The solution isn't pumped and just uses gravity to fill the cap so if there is an air bubble in there, it can stop the flow. Open the valve and pull some solution through the tube to see if you can get the air out of it. Also, make sure the valve is opening and closing properly.
Thanks. I opened up the printer to look at the tube and I noticed the tube had disconnected. Problem solved. Thank you for the input.