• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Number Font

BGphx

Hey guys, my brain is not working correctly. Anyone able to help me figure out what font this one is?

Attachments

• number font.jpg
    number font.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 114

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
Cheltenham is close but not quite. Someone else should be along shortly to fine-tune and pin-point... :)

SignosaurusRex

Impressum ...isn't perfect but almost. CgImpressum from 'Agfa' is the closest variation I find.

Last edited:

BGphx

I'm actually looking more closely at the numbers. They are trying to replicate the Parnelli Jones number 15.

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
I'm actually looking more closely at the numbers. They are trying to replicate the Parnelli Jones number 15.

Not sure what you're saying here, BGphx, as we were only looking at the numbers as well, as that's all you supplied for a sample.

SignosaurusRex

Use any version of Impressum... squash the height a bit and add a stroke for more weight. Clip the 'Vertex' of the 5 at an angle and shorten the length of the serifs. You'll be 'Golden' like Parnelli's Mustang.

Attachments

• PJ15Stang.jpg
    PJ15Stang.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 128