• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

NUTEC inks

Sign_Maker

We own a sign company and have several printers, we only used genuine printers. One day this scoundrel showed up at our door step with the biggest bull shit stories and bag full of promises and guarantees and warranties for their NUTEC brand inks.

To make it sound even more promising he even wanted a nozzle print test to keep in records and dates and signatures and everything. Foolishly we switched to NUTEC and messed up our printer, when we called the sales guy, he gave us all the possible reasons why my 2 year old printer is total loss, and not ONE time would admit it is their inks. Remember only inks go into the head and only inks come out, lol.

Now I am going to admit, their inks are CHEAP, but they are NOT good, they are good for cheap yard signs and temporary banners, but please don’t use them for long term usage, they are NOT for long term.

Any questions, any body can call me at Jonesboro Sign Company, AR, 870.933.0400.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Next time, post before you buy and we could have helped you stay away from those inks. Sorry to hear about that, hope you get it back up and going!

CSOCSO

I don't hate paint, I just overlay it.
dont give up. talk to nutec. same shit happened to my buddy. they came out did a bunch of tests and replaced his head!!!
Unbeknownst to me about his story i switched over to them. But the difference is that I did not sign any contract so I just started to use their inks. A few months later i lost colors. full colors. My head was only changed 6 months prior to that. Nutec guy came out he tested my machine. He said it wasn't the ink. The head is ok its something else. Fortunately, he was right!!!!! My Roland tech had to come out again to test the machine more and thank god this happened this way because my tech wanted to change the head again. long story short: i saw my machine all taken apart in the back and when i saw the difference between the colors of the roland and nutec ink i decided to change back to roland. nutec yellow is sand brown. Roland yellow is lemon yellow. extremely big difference. Same goes for the black. nutec black is not as good. Im sure the other colors are the same.

RICHARD SIMMONS

Sorry to hear this from Nutec inks. I have a Roland RE-640 and 2 years ago, following a graphic fair in Panama, the seller offered to change me to the Bulk system and I switched to Nutec inks without problems until now. I can't compare with the original Roland inks, since I never used them because of their high cost.