• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

NY Yankees Baseball Logo

mikey-Oh

Which version of grey do you prefer? Or do you think the more local team names would be more appropriate? LOL

Sorry, I forgot to expound... Darker gray for the background, kinda fights the copy/outlines above it.... So, just darken the background and let what you want to be seen/read shine through.

To be truthful 951 Graffix. Yes, I'd prefer something original. I mean, why the fük not? I ASSüme yr a creative person. Do you want yr kinder to be denied something unique and possible insightful/appropriate?

Q: Some reason everyone thinks it's all been done.... so why bother?
mikey-Oh's answer: Because yr lazy and can't think of something original?!

Seriously though, get on it! Do something worthwhile!!! Do YOU really want to be known as the shop that will produce/knock-off anything that crosses your path? Following that path, you'll eventually be sued outta business or don't have the desire/drive/ambition to step up in your market and will fall to the wayside.

Get Metal and CONQUOR those fools :rock-n-roll: