• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

objects disapear while zooming but dont come back?

robsignco

create a drawing and zoom out. It disappears off the screen. save file, close and reopen and it is there. zoom ou t it does it again. redraw does not fix it, minimize window still not there. corel x13 all updates. posted to corel tech support 2 weeks ago no answer. please any ideas:help:
David

RedlineMan

Hey;

I have objects or components dissappear, or have blank lines and other oddities appear after initiating a given command at times. However, zooming in or out always restores the proper objects... so far.

I've seen things like you are talking about, but I'm not much help I'm afraid.

imaSIGNr

If you're zooming out you're making it small to the point of not being able to see it. Try zooming in on it in the same place.

Craig Sjoquist

ok you zoom out ..and it disappears....meaning u look bottom right and NO scroll bars .... mine move mouse and it zooms small grrrr ....but so far I close n reopen all ok ... this why u save changes ... wonders why now ? more ppl having zoom problems

freedom is not free

dswanson

I have it happen as well with X3 only, and I do the same thing as Craig and close and reopen and voila good to go, but sure would like to find a solution. at times it happens every few minutes at other times I can go hours without it happening

robsignco

same here happens sometimes but at different intervals. I have zoomed all the way out until it gave me the max zoom dialog. select all and it will not zoom to selected like it is not there. tried zooming all the way in and back out but have to save and re open
David

PGSigns

I have the same problem with the zoom and another one that causes the same problem. Sometimes when I select part or all of the drawing it becomes a white box and I have to zoom in and out to get the object back. Seems to happen more with the laptop with the latest updates than the desktop that has not had any updates in a couple of months. Glad to see I am not the only one having the problem.
Jimmy

dclet

Couple of things to try - upgrade your video card drivers...
turn off "enhanced" or "enhanced with over prints" under the view menu.
Flip between wire and enhanced, forcing a refresh

Ken

In the magnification menu, after zooming in, choose "to fit" rather than 100% or other value.
Ken