• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Obsolete Toyota Logo

archerdesign

Hi All:
A local bodyshop needs me to re-produce this. I've contacted Toyota for the file, but have yet to get a reply. Has anyone seen this? The bodyshop owner tried to order it direct from Toyota, but was told that they no longer make it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Dave Archer
Sechelt, BC
Canada.

Attachments

• IMG00610.jpg
    IMG00610.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 131

OldPaint

print it on a full 8.5 X11 sheet of paper. lay a sheet of tracing paper over it......get out a fresh new sharpie..........and carefully out line it.......wala.........stick that traced sheet in the scanner..........then give to corel trace.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
It's ugly I'll give it that ... just pen tool the thing ... you can probably do it from that photo you uploaded in the time it will take you to do anything else ... it's not that complex. OR you could always up-sell your services and tell them that you will wave the additional design fee if their customer wants something similar but custom for the same spot across the vehicle.