• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Océ Inks - Where to buy?

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
Just wondering where fellow Arizona owners are buying their IJ256 inks from?
Still looking at OEM, but wondering if anyone else sells cheaper than Canon direct.

AlsEU

Inks for Arizona.

Just wondering where fellow Arizona owners are buying their IJ256 inks from?
Still looking at OEM, but wondering if anyone else sells cheaper than Canon direct.

Inks are distributed by Canon, but produced by Fujifilm. Fujifilm sells same inks for Acuity printers, but it's not possible to switch between them without tricks.

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
Any ideas on the tricks involved?

Reason I ask is that I have 4 completely new bags (sealed) which are only 4-5 weeks out of expiry and I'd love to burn through them.
I know the printer will reject them if I insert them, so any ideas would be interesting.

AlsEU

Inks for Arizona.

Any ideas on the tricks involved?

Reason I ask is that I have 4 completely new bags (sealed) which are only 4-5 weeks out of expiry and I'd love to burn through them.
I know the printer will reject them if I insert them, so any ideas would be interesting.

Do you mean '4-5 weeks after expiry date'? If yes, it may be dangerous for the printheads - one printhead costs much more than 4 bags of ink. For me it's too risky. Printer's firmware should allow to use ink a month after expiration date, then blocks the ink system.

DravidDavid

Check your expired in is still flowing nicely, or not gluggy. If it feels lumpy, don't try and run the bag through the printer. Expired ink is OK if it has been looked after.

Here in New Zealand, the provider we use sells us ink close to its expiry date all the time. It's kind of annoying. We currently have black ink that is expired and the printer bugs me about it all the time!

wunder

We have a plug & print solution but this time in evaluation process.

2 Liter Bags incl. RFID Chips ~130-140,-€ for Arizona GT-Series and Acuity KO inks compatible

round about 3-4 weeks check out, if the inks Mix and Match (Colorgarmut aso) after successful evaluating find in our eShop.

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
Check your expired in is still flowing nicely, or not gluggy. If it feels lumpy, don't try and run the bag through the printer. Expired ink is OK if it has been looked after.

Here in New Zealand, the provider we use sells us ink close to its expiry date all the time. It's kind of annoying. We currently have black ink that is expired and the printer bugs me about it all the time!

How are you using inks past the 30 day mark after expiry?
Our 360GT will completely shutdown all printing once it reaches that point.

wunder

Any updates or reviews from users about this ink? We've still got 6+ months of warranty but I may be interested in looking into to this.

Thanks,

yes ...problems with the RFID. inks work but will be update to new formulation. Hope at January 2015 the final result.

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Bordeaux soon will have complete 2L ink bag with RFID available. Mix and match, plug & play. We were showing our ink at SGIA 2014 Las Vegas. Lots of walk arounds.

PM for more information.

Francis Kao
Premier Colour

AlsEU

How are you using inks past the 30 day mark after expiry?
Our 360GT will completely shutdown all printing once it reaches that point.

The expiration time limit was introduced in a certain version of the firmware, so if he has older version, he may not have strict limits (just information, that the ink has expired).