• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

OCD or bored???

OldPaint

That's a far better OCD than the one I am plagued with. My brain RELENTLESSLY counts all the time I'm awake. Mostly it's multiplying bu fours. Everywhere I look I see four: four corners to a ceiling, a door, a window, four corners to the bricks in my fireplace. Walking thru a store I multiply the corners in sections of flooring. I used to be able to tell ya how many words were in any sentence you spoke to me instantly. I've tried everything to silence the counting loop in my brain but finally had to realize I'm stuck with it for life.
you will enjoy this:
Characteristics of Numerology Number 4

Below you find a list of the main characteristics of the number 4. There are thousands of different human characteristics and each of them is represented by one of the numbers between 1 and 9.

The following list presents only a subset of all possible human characteristics, but it's nevertheless a good starting point and it should enable you to match specific personality traits with their corresponding numbers.

Number 4 is the most practical of all numbers.

You most likely have some of the following strengths and talents at your disposal if the number 4 appears in your numerology chart:

You are practical, detail-oriented, organized, orderly, systematic, methodical, precise, reliable, punctual, dependable, honest, trustworthy, without artifice.

You are the rock and cornerstone of an enterprise, you don't give up easily, you are perseverant and a hard worker.

For information on how to calculate numerology numbers, please take a look at my numerology calculation chart and my article on numerology calculation.

Here are some of the career choices that might suit you particularly well if the number 4 is predominant in your chart:

Banker, accountant, manager, scientist, lawyer.

Some of the following weaknesses, which are associated with the number 4, could slow down or even prevent your progress. But don't worry, it's very unlikely that all of the listed characteristics are part of your personality.

Most probably, only one or a few of them will belong to you:

You can be rigid, judgmental, stubborn, too detail-oriented, bossy, overly cautious and too serious. You might lack flexibility and adaptability.

It is difficult for you to deal with changes and you are often too conventional in your approach.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
That's a far better OCD than the one I am plagued with. My brain RELENTLESSLY counts all the time I'm awake.

i get to see everything that's crooked... god forbid i walk into a house that has tons of hanging pictures, there never straight...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Y'all should just start drinking earlier in the day and you won't have all this wasted time on your hands. After an hour or so of drinking, you'll think of all kinds of things to do that will accomplish far more in life...............

:rolleyes:

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
OP, you need more color on your labels.
Wood screws get Brown, nails get Black, Tapcon get Blue, etc, etc...

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
OP, better double check, I think you have a duplicate or two in there.....
And if it were me, I'd move my nuts away from the shrink tubing .

wayne k
guam usa

Attachments

• nuts2.jpg
    nuts2.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 76

skyhigh

That's a far better OCD than the one I am plagued with. My brain RELENTLESSLY counts all the time I'm awake. Mostly it's multiplying bu fours. Everywhere I look I see four: four corners to a ceiling, a door, a window, four corners to the bricks in my fireplace. Walking thru a store I multiply the corners in sections of flooring. I used to be able to tell ya how many words were in any sentence you spoke to me instantly. I've tried everything to silence the counting loop in my brain but finally had to realize I'm stuck with it for life.

My OCD is womens breasts. My brain RELENTLESSLY sees them all the time I'm awake. Mostly its multiplying by Two's. Everywhere I look I see them....standing in a corner, a doorway, out the window...and laying in front of my brick fireplace. :rolleyes:

Walking thru a busy store, I'm forced to multiply the number of women by 2 (for obvious reasons). I've tried to silence the continuous visuals in my brain, but finally had to realize I'm stuck with it for life. :covereyes:

:ROFLMAO: