• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Oce' 10 mil poster paper ICC Profile needed!

MrDesignGuy

Has any body tried printing on Oce' HPSTERSOL 10 mil poster paper on their Roland? I run a Sol Jet Pro lll xc-540. I ordered a whole roll from fellers before looking for an ICC profile. Big mistake! The Oce' website has a profile for the Soljet Pro ll and VersaCamm printers but none for the Pro lll. I contacted them an responded with this:

[FONT=&quot]When using our product with that combination of printer (Roland Pro III), ink (Eco-Sol MAX), and RIP (VersaWorks); the results produced do not meet the demands of the majority of our customers. The product displays overinking artifacts in heavy ink load areas which is not desirable or acceptable for most print service providers. These issues cannot be corrected with the use of an ICC profile, so there is not a profile available.[/FONT]

I need to find a profile that will work for this, otherwise I have wasted my money on an expensive roll. Any suggestions???
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

MrDesignGuy

They (Oce) buys that from intelicoat..... get it from their web site

Unfortunately Intellicoat recommends not using Eco-Solvent machines such as the Roland to print on this. They don't even have a profile for the GFIOP212SIJ media for the Roland, which is the Oce' HPSTRSOL media. I wonder if Feller's will take the roll back???