• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

OCE 660XT - Mickey Mouse the belt :-)

KevSign

We put too much grease to our printer belt and damage while printing. The parts from DigiPrint ship over one weeks. Our engineering friend - CMYK ENGINEERING - Kirill help us to do this so we print our project.

Part require:
30" steel ruler from Home Depot
CMYK Engineering - Master Tech Kirill

We are using CMYK Engineering ink for our [HASHTAG]#FB700[/HASHTAG], [HASHTAG]#OCE[/HASHTAG] 350GT, and [HASHTAG]#OCE[/HASHTAG] 660XT around 2 years still going strong. He had ink chips, and service key so he access printers.

Attachments

• image5.JPG
    image5.JPG
    548 KB · Views: 348
  • image4.JPG
    image4.JPG
    575.5 KB · Views: 265
  • image3.JPG
    image3.JPG
    679.5 KB · Views: 309
  • image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    760.3 KB · Views: 290
  • image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    266.4 KB · Views: 269

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
fuck. impressed too. I'm keeping these photos to show the techs. they'll get a good laugh from it.

AlsEU

Why you put a grease on the belt? It won't help, the belt moves on two rolls, which has bearings, so the grease won't do anything.

KevSign

We put too much grease to our printer belt and damage while printing. The parts from DigiPrint ship over one weeks. Our engineering friend - CMYK ENGINEERING - Kirill help us to do this so we print our project.

Part require:
30" steel ruler from Home Depot
CMYK Engineering - Master Tech Kirill

We are using CMYK Engineering ink for our [HASHTAG]#FB700[/HASHTAG], [HASHTAG]#OCE[/HASHTAG] 350GT, and [HASHTAG]#OCE[/HASHTAG] 660XT around 2 years still going strong. He had ink chips, and service key so he access printers.

DigiPrint not delivery the belt yet since 8/31/17 and they call after 2 weeks cannot get original part then will send me new part start 9/25/17. If we cannot find alternative with this steel ruler we will losing clients. But CMYK Engineering be our side to supporting us.

KevSign

WOW! Digiprint just cancel our order after 3 weeks because my complaining. They follow this site and my post then automatic refund the money after holding 3 weeks.
I call them ask why I got refund and their customer service decide to cancel my order for this post (any I don't mind pay over $700 for buy from US but their price almost the same).

Honestly I was mad because we are doing business and ordering part and depend on vendor then they drop the ball. No message to let me know if back order in 2 weeks then 3 week. Any of you out there if have only one machine and waiting part for 3 weeks and how much money and clients you losing. But lucky I found my way to keep it our machine printing with solution.

Think twice before any you buying parts from Digiprint. They don't care your pain and they only care themselves. They don't wear our shoes.

Bly

Yeah that's short sighted tactics from a vendor.
Same thing happened to me with a motorbike repair shop. Kept my bike for 3 weeks without fixing it then when I complained on a forum they rang me up and told me they'd read my post and come get my bike out of their shop.
Blasted them even worse on social media then they closed down about a year later.
Way to handle customer complaints huh.

AlsEU

If you replace the belt with the Stanley tape, it's not needed, you just connect both ends of the tape to the carriage (there are screws there).