• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Oce 660XT...

ChaseVI

We have been having dripping issues with this machine while it sits over night. I come in and the drip pan is covered in white ink. I clean it off. I will do maybe 5 or 6 prints and I start to see signs of the white dripping in the drip pan again. We bought this machine in July of 2014. It hasn't ever not dripped like this while sitting. We have had multiple techs out replacing stuff here and there and playing with the vacuum pressure (currently 18.7 for the meniscus), I am curious to know if anyone else out there with the same machine or the FUJI are having the same problems.

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
A couple of questions:

- Are you leaving the machine on overnight?
- If you sit and watch the meniscus, does it gradually drop then the pump kicks back in and it goes back to maximum again?

We had a leaky issue a while back, turned out to be a split line on the black head. Meniscus would drop over a 2 minute period.
Cut and re-fit the line and everything went back to normal.

Should be obvious that the machine needs to be left on 24/7 so the vacuum pumps can maintain negative pressure to keep the ink in the heads, but just thought I'd ask.

ChaseVI

Yes we leave both the 550 and the 660 on overnight as instructed by canon. I will have to watch the meniscus level and get back to you on that. I am just curious if we just have a lemon for a machine or is everyone else having these issues. Techs have replaced reservoirs, new lines, etc etc.

Deymos1981

1. Check the air in the ink filters
2. Replace the air filter small.
3. I am working on the 350 GT, a problem I've regularly Keep the air and work in peace. By the way, the more the machine is working, the less there is the problem