• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Oce' Arizona 350

Signco Inc

General Manager
Does anyone have one of these. We were looking into one and they have a great show special. It's more than I want to spend and was looking for some feed back from anyone that may have one.
Thanks in advance

Perryb

I Was Looking At These Machines Could I Ask What The Show Special Is , Does It Include An RMO & White
Many Thank

econolinesigns

Nice prints but from what I have heard, most substrates for the Oce or Fuji version require dedicated substrate adhesion/surface cleaners. Check on this and find out the cost of these as there tend to be much more than just 99% isopropal alcohol which is what we can use with our flatbed to clean the substrates.

The prints from Arizona 350 looked very nice. What overall quality you need depends on the end purpose. We have the Solara Ion and it has turned out to be a great printer. Its inks stick to virtually everything and for the just about everything it works great.