• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

OCE ARIZONA 460 INK HEAT SYSTEM PROBLEM

drilon

I have a problem with my Arizone 460 Printer. The Ink Temperature Icon shows N/A and it is not turning on. Anyone had the same problem and any suggestions how to fix it?

Do you have any messages?
In first time check the coolant pump with hand and you can check the info about the pump rotations in user interface? Click on the top right square with info about main tanks. Take a picture or see what happens with pump.
Do you feel the temperature on heater or on coolant manifold?
Check what happens in coolant container? Do you have coolant flow? Do you have coolant in system?

If you have a coolant in the system, if the pump is rotating and you can see some bubble moving in the hoses, if there is a coolant movement in the coolant container, if you feel temperature after touching the manifold or heater with your hand, then the coolant system is working.

When and how did this happen? Inspect all cables between the PH's boards and the heads, between the PH's boards and the carriage board.
You can generate a log and send it to me by e-mail. You may have a problem with fireware cable and so on ...

Now you will need a service key to check what happens with print head termistors.

I have a problem with my Arizone 460 Printer. The Ink Temperature Icon shows N/A and it is not turning on. Anyone had the same problem and any suggestions how to fix it?
One of your printheads has the thermistor off you need service engineer chips then go to the printhead settings parameters and when one of the PH values is 1 make it 0 then look at all the printheads cmykwv everything should be zero

One of your printheads has the thermistor off you need service engineer chips then go to the printhead settings parameters and when one of the PH values is 1 make it 0 then look at all the printheads cmykwv everything should be zero
Dear Albert,
There is a thermistor in each PH. The fact that the machine has stopped the thermistor of one of all is not a problem. Maybe at the reference PH.
The machine collects the temperatures from all the heads and divides the result by their number. I don't know what the word is in English.

Anyway ... obviously the problem is solved, because there is no feedback from this northern Macedonian.