• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Oce Arizona 460GT Service Manual/Schematic

Tdcopped

Hello,

I apologize if this is in the wrong section of the forum. I am looking for a service manual or schematic for our machine. It is an Oce Arizona 460GT. We are having issues with one of our lamps, and I am trying to see if we can resolve the issue without having to purchase a new breakout board. Thank you for your time.

CMYKENGINEERING

Merchant Member
Hi Tdcopped,
Can you describe the issue you're having? I work on Oce machines all the time and am very well acquainted with all of their models. Perhaps I could assist you.

Tdcopped

I have just replaced the UV lamps in our machine. I have ran the machine for about 5 hours after the lamps were installed. Now, whenever I start to warm up the UV lamps, one of them turns on and stays on until it either times out, or I manually turn them off. The machine will not print in this state. Any information would be appreciated. Thank you for your time.

CMYKENGINEERING

Merchant Member
So, when both lamps off, is fan in one of housing work all time and not stop?If fan not stop and work all time, than need to change thermal sensor in housing (it's connected to back wall of housing), if it's turn off after cooling than go to step 2
2)Turn off printer. Replace both housing and check lamps connectors, try to disconnect it and connect again. Check bulbs, the glass should be clear without soot. Turn on printer and try to start. If still not work, go to step 3
3)Turn off printer. Replace both housing and check behind round housing engine "black plastic fork", it's shutter sensor, is it broken or not? and if rotate rount engine manually by hand shutter open/close normally without stack? if sensors is well and shutters not stack, than go to step 4
Let us know about results.

Tdcopped

1: When the lamps are off, neither of the fans are on. Its only when I turn on the lamps before/during printing.

2: I shut the machine down, and checked the bulb. There was no soot, and the bulb is clear.

3: I shut the machine off again and checked for the shutter sensor. Nothing inside the housing was broken. I could rotate the shutter dial without any problem.

I called an Oce tech, and they said that the AC breakout board would need to be replaced. This part is $1,300. I would like to exhaust all other options before having to purchase this part. Let me know if there is anything else that I could try. Thank you for your time.

AlsEU

1:
I called an Oce tech, and they said that the AC breakout board would need to be replaced. This part is $1,300. I would like to exhaust all other options before having to purchase this part. Let me know if there is anything else that I could try. Thank you for your time.

Do you have any error messages?
Anyway, ask Oce for visit, do not purchase the board. If they replace it and the machine will work, you have the solution. If replacement won't remove the problem, you won't buy the board...