• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

News OCE Arizona 660XT UPGRADE WITH LED

KevSign

Good news OCE user if planning to keep your printer but UV lamp is old technology then see the link below.

Our machine is 2nd printer on the world successfully convert our machine with LED. Instead buy new machine with LED just $10K upgrade then you can print like other brand.

CMYKENGINEERING

Merchant Member
Mercury lamps are rated for 500 hours. LED lamps for 100,000.

Mercury lamps use a lot of electricity. LED lamps use very little.

Mercury lamps are hot. LED lamps are cool.

I can supply you with some hard numbers if you like, including how long it will take with normal usage to recoup your investment. As I recall it was within 3 months that you'll make back $10k in savings.

I agree, $10k is not cheap, but it's a worthwhile upgrade.

bannertime

Mercury lamps are rated for 500 hours. LED lamps for 100,000.

Mercury lamps use a lot of electricity. LED lamps use very little.

Mercury lamps are hot. LED lamps are cool.

I can supply you with some hard numbers if you like, including how long it will take with normal usage to recoup your investment. As I recall it was within 3 months that you'll make back $10k in savings.

I agree, $10k is not cheap, but it's a worthwhile upgrade.

Are you and Kev the same company/person?

bannertime

No, but we did the LED conversion on his machine.

I like "You guys do banners, right?", btw.

I was just curious, because I noticed your facebook also had the same video a few weeks back. Just minor stalking.

Thanks. Lol, it's something we hear nearly every week. As well as "I need a large banner. Something like 2ft by 5ft." :banghead:

CMYKENGINEERING

Merchant Member
I was just curious, because I noticed your facebook also had the same video a few weeks back. Just minor stalking.

Thanks. Lol, it's something we hear nearly every week. As well as "I need a large banner. Something like 2ft by 5ft."
No problem. Stalking is welcome! We are proud of our work so we used Kevin's video.

brickwall.gif.pagespeed.ce.nBmuMY2_0o.gif
This speaks to my soul.

johnnysigns

How are you coming up with 100,000 hour lifespan? You've had machines with these systems in place for that length of time?

NorthControl

Good news OCE user if planning to keep your printer but UV lamp is old technology then see the link below.

Our machine is 2nd printer on the world successfully convert our machine with LED. Instead buy new machine with LED just $10K upgrade then you can print like other brand.

Hihi, maybe doesnt the 2nd printer on the world! :) I running with LED also, almost 2 years, without any problem!!! :) It is a water-cooled system. Far better than fan versions... I Just say...

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Whatever Kevin is saying about these new lamps, he is 100% correct! This guy has his equipment dialed in and I would recommend his suggestions!! Good job Kevin!

CMYKENGINEERING

Merchant Member
Hihi, maybe doesnt the 2nd printer on the world! :) I running with LED also, almost 2 years, without any problem!!! :) It is a water-cooled system. Far better than fan versions... I Just say...
Any video maybe, or you have nothing but just only words? The LED integration was shown by CMYK ENGINEERING in 2016 on SGIA Show in Las Vegas. I suppose we have posted an update about this on our Facebook page

NorthControl

Any video maybe, or you have nothing but just only words? The LED integration was shown by CMYK ENGINEERING in 2016 on SGIA Show in Las Vegas. I suppose we have posted an update about this on our Facebook page

Hey, what a friendly reply. ;)

I know your works, and I say, you are guys great!

Im only a simple "user" who loves Arizona printers.

I will doing the video and others for your kind invitation. ;))