• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Oce Arizona Help Forum - Flatbed Printers

Jake Howard

Hi All,

I own a sign shop in Sydney, Australia and thought I would start a thread up to try and build up a network of people who own Oce Arizona Flatbeds, so we can share tips and hopefully help get each other out of trouble whenever something goes wrong.

We have an Oce Arizona 360GT, and looking for to talking with others who have the same or similar model. Feel free to PM me, or just reply to this thread, if you are interested in discussing things further and sharing tips, ideas, resources and contact info. Things I am particularly interested in are:

- Best website for buying parts
- Best way to solve common issues / breakdowns
- etc

Looking forward to hopefully hearing from a few of you.

Cheers

Jake

WalkerP

If you're a member of LinkedIn, there's a Acuity and Arizona User's group I've found very helpful. Over 600 members. Just do a search for it.

Jake Howard

Hi Pat and Walker,

Thanks for the replies. We opted to go without the white ink, as the majority of the substrate we are printing on is white. We do lose the odd job because of it, but it would be less than 1%.

Thanks too for the suggestion of the Linked In Group. Very useful.

Has anyone had experience ordering from www.print-xchange.com and www.digiprint-supplies.com ?

Also, does anyone use technicians outside of Oce/Cannon?

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
Howdy Jake,

360GT owner chiming in from down the road ;-) *gong*
We opted for the RMO and white and has done us well for 2 years so far.
Which tech have they allocated to you? I think I've talked to everyone at Océ at some point.

Jake Howard

G'day Signmeup,

Sorry for the delay. Couldnt access the forum for a bit.

Our normal technician is Richard, but we had another guy come out the other day. I will send you a PM.

Cheers

Jake

UVRay

Jake,
I used to be a field service tech for Fujifilm and worked on the Acuity/Arizona products for a few years. If you need help shoot me a message, be glad to help if I can.

I would be of biggest help if you'd send me a plane ticket to Sidney and we could do a decent PM on the machine while I'm there lol.

Ray

bwizz

We have a 460XT with RMO and white + Varnish. We have problems running the RMO all the time. Banding being the biggest pain. So much so we give up using it.

growler

460 GT white + varnish + RMO in little NZ.

no issues with anything, do full roll 50m prints on the RMO.

Buy parts and consumables from digiprint all the time, superb service, being in aussie a lot of your orders will be filled locally from the aussie depot.

I have owned so many printers over the years, and serviced/maintained them. My 460t would be my most reliable.

JoDa

RMO Banding

We have a 460XT with RMO and white + Varnish. We have problems running the RMO all the time. Banding being the biggest pain. So much so we give up using it.

The two primary reasons for banding on the RMO are improper media loading or the RMO not being level. I have many accounts who love the RMO and essentially set it up at 5pm then go home and let it print.

Have your technician check that the RMO is level and have them confirm via print tests.

Sometimes it is also crappy media...