• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Oce end of life - m²

D3D

How many square meters can you print on a well maintained Oce Arizona before repairs and quality start to become problematic. 50,000? 500,000? 5,000,000? I am looking to buy a used 2280 and just want to know when to turn the other way even if the deal seems good.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
How many square meters can you print on a well maintained Oce Arizona before repairs and quality start to become problematic. 50,000? 500,000? 5,000,000? I am looking to buy a used 2280 and just want to know when to turn the other way even if the deal seems good.

You should have the guys at CMYK check it out for you, he can service it all no problem but I would get his feedback on this for sure. He is a flippin genius on UV.

CMYKENGINEERING

Merchant Member
You should have the guys at CMYK check it out for you, he can service it all no problem but I would get his feedback on this for sure. He is a flippin genius on UV.
Hey thanks for the kind words!

D3D, I just replied to your email. If you have any further specs on the printer, we can evaluate them for you.