• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

october 17th!

OldPaint

was my 6 months anniversary since i died!!!! just want to take this millstone and say thank you all from the bottom of my still beating heart, a say how much i love all who was pullin for me either in spirit or prayer. the last 6 months have been a period of renewed wonderment of the simple thing we all take for granted. stop and listen to the birds,watch them fly, the wind in the trees, the cicadas at nite, the voice of those near and dear to you. say i love you to those you hold near and dear in your heart. the rest of the stuff is just STUFF!!!! when your dead most of it wont matter anyway. THANK YOU ALL AGAIN. life is great!!!!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Just like those old Timex watches.... you really take a lickin' but ya keep on beatin'.

I can happily say I'm already thanking my lucky stars for the wonderful life I have, my family and all the rest of the s101 family.​

OP, it sure is great to see your (((((((((((((((( republican butt around here...... :Oops: I mean liberal crapper around here.

Ya can pick your family and you can pick your nose, but ya can't pick your friend's nose.... well, sometin' like that............. so glad you're still here tickin' away. :thumb:

signage

Yea it is nice to see you here Joe, as long as it isn't in Gino's favorite Speedo's:omg:
:toasting:to good health for all hear.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yea it is nice to see you here Joe, as long as it isn't in Gino's favorite Speedo's:omg:
:toasting:to good health for all hear.

Now that was just downright mean.....................
Is this so hard on the eyes ??

Attachments

• OPS GIRLS.jpg
    OPS GIRLS.jpg
    232 KB · Views: 72

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Keep doing whatever it is that you are doing - it's working.

wayne k
guam usa

Last edited:

BobM

Happy to have you back.....)))))))))))))))) even without your absolutely and totally unbiased NHB opinions..............)))))))))))))))).

Marlene

was my 6 months anniversary since i died!!!!

I remember the day the thread that you were gone was posted as it was such a sad day around here. when you came back to us, it was amazing and I hope you are around for many more years to come! )))))))))