• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Odd light fixtures with Trans logos inset...anyone know of a supplier

onlyjames

The World Is Never Enough
Hi all,

My customer sent me these 3 pictures.....has anyone see this before...and possibly have a supplier or a direction to send me in?

Thanks!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I can't see any pictures..... can you reload them and place them again ??

I understand that with the new server change-over, some pictures might not have made the change.

onlyjames

The World Is Never Enough
How bout this?? Thanks!!

Attachments

• L5 light 1-1.jpg
    L5 light 1-1.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 93
  • L5 light 3-1.jpg
    L5 light 3-1.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 91
  • L5 light 2-1.jpg
    L5 light 2-1.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 64

Gino

Premium Subscriber
The Geico looks like a regular 2' x 4' insert..... you can pick them up at any hardware store in your area.

The other two look like some custom cover. Pretty neat, too. The whole structure might be custom.

vinylbarry

The gieco is a cover also if you look close it has the same curve to it.
They have to be some kind of cover with just vinyl on the check with some lighting supply sales companys.

John L

"Mobern" is actually a small, lay-in light manufacturing company located in Laurel, Maryland. You might look them up and ask them. They probably made those lights and lenses in your pictures.

We have bought from Mobern several times for large projects. Their quality and pricing is very good but, as I remember, they much prefer to sell in quantities of hundreds of fixtures rather than a few at a time. I state that just in case... to better prepare you when you call.