• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Odd problem with Valuejet or ???? HELP !!!!!!

Howell

North Florida Printing Co. Inc. / Flash Wraps
I have an odd problem dealing with at my shop. I am using an eps file ripping on Onyx 7 postershop. It is a motor home and we have ripped both sides and rear and have printed all but 2 sections in the center of the right side. The rip preview screens shows all ok and no issues. When we print these 2 panels, they come up with a blank box about halfway down and a black line is printed on the edges. We have reripped these sections 4 times after restarting, cleaning out and anything else I can think of. All the other panels wripped and printed perfect. Any help suggestions are greatly appreciated. We are planning to start installing monday and need to get these printed to finish the side.
The file was supplied by customer in layers and no blank area can be seen.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Try adding this plugin to your Illustrator and then use it to see if there are any objects with no fill or stroke (invisible) or with a stroke only. I've been using this plugin for a number of years and it works exceptionally well.

Attachments

• SelectMenu.aip.zip
    177.1 KB · Views: 105

tciou

Regarding the black line on the edge you can deactivate it from Setup, Flushing and by selecting Origin.