• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Odd thing to find in a hospital bathroom....

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I have so many questions

20220318_134958.jpg

gnubler

Better than seeing it post-consumption, in the toilet.

We had an incident here a couple years ago where some idiot left his loaded pistol on a toilet tank in a public bathroom. Cops were called and it made the local news.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Wow..... hold the pickles, hold the lettuce, hold the mustard, hold the ketchup...... get it your way on that sad lookin' burger. Threw it away cause the salad fixins' were gone.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Wow..... hold the pickles, hold the lettuce, hold the mustard, hold the ketchup...... get it your way on that sad lookin' burger. Threw it away cause the salad fixins' were gone.
It's got cheese at least.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Must have been smuggled in for a patient who was on a strict diet for surgery or recovery.
Thinking of how they might have smuggled it in 'prison-style' makes me a little nauseous.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Hmpffffff......!

Have you ever noticed how they ALWAYS cram public toilets into THAT corner of the stall/room? AND, in some cases, why do they proceed to chuck the roll holder right up close to the pot? WalMart is absolutely terrible in this matter, especially in the non-handicap stalls.

It sure makes it tough for a lefty to effectively maneuver through the paperwork. It's downright discrimination.

JB

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
A burger eh? I thought it was some sort of deranged rubber ducky.