• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

OEM Blade Holders are $125 bucks!? are there alternatives?

GK

I too went the eBay route when they told me the price for the OEM holders. The one I got off eBay was actually of better quality (shocking I know right?) as it had a metal adjustment gear as opposed to the OEM plastic one. Liked them so much I went back and got 2 more at a discount. Shoot me a PM and I will send you the info on the seller, don't wanna ruffle any feathers by posting a public msg because they aren't contributing members here.

trakers

I'll take a PM too, if you don't mind.

I too went the eBay route when they told me the price for the OEM holders. The one I got off eBay was actually of better quality (shocking I know right?) as it had a metal adjustment gear as opposed to the OEM plastic one. Liked them so much I went back and got 2 more at a discount. Shoot me a PM and I will send you the info on the seller, don't wanna ruffle any feathers by posting a public msg because they aren't contributing members here.