• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

OEM Machinery Stickers

jono91

We seem to be doing a lot more refurbishing jobs on machines such as Cat dump trucks, Genie EWP's, etc. I was wondering if any of you guys do the same sort of work, if so how do you go about finding or making the templates for each machine?

Also on the safety side of the machines, is there some form of library containing all of the different safety diagrams? Is there are source that explains what decals are required on the machines?

Reason I ask is because a lot of the machines here in the goldfields are that used & destroyed you're lucky to find a spot of paint on it let alone stickers!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
John

OldPaint

for most of those.....BRAND RELATED your goan have to contact the dealership. most of the safety labels are easy to reproduce as they are black helvetica text on a yellow background.
you can get most of the text from........OSHA...........its them who require it.
BRADY MACHINES........had the corner on this market till the sol-jets. now anyone can make these labels.

jono91

Yeah, we used to have to go through the dealers for all Caterpillar stuff but that has all changed (here anyways) the dealerships do not stock the kits for many of the superseded machines that we are doing now, also turnaround time is quite an issue with some euro companies taking in excess of 2 months do deliver stickers.

As for the safety stickers, some are easy to reproduce, but many have diagrams on them. I have attached an image to show what i mean.

Attachments

• Forklift_large.jpg
    Forklift_large.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 149

OldPaint

i do some SULAIR & INGERSOL RAND logos for a local construction company. i just went out to thm and measured the old one.......and i reproduce them. i also do some stickers for a commercial plant, the indoor pipe labels.....OSHA required.