• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

OFF SCALE ERROR 4011 on FC8000

richsweeney

I just upgraded Onyx to 10.2, and Now I get this error.
I called onyx, and they remoted in and found all my setting were correct. He had me reset the machine, and no difference. Also be sure to change from metric to inches if you do that. The firmware is 2.7. There seems to be very little self help on the Graphtec site. Before the upgrade everything worked.
I only upgraded to get the extra cutting marks. Any ideas?

richsweeney

Is any one running the fc8000 with onyx 10.2? I am printing to a hp 25500.
I am attempting to reload the rip on 2 different machines. I have spent about 2 hours talking to both onyx and graphtec, they are not sure what the problem is.

verdepleno

Is any one running the fc8000 with onyx 10.2? I am printing to a hp 25500.
I am attempting to reload the rip on 2 different machines. I have spent about 2 hours talking to both onyx and graphtec, they are not sure what the problem is.

Hi richsweeney, I do have a CE 6000 and an HP 25500 on Onyx 10.0. My support man told me specifically not to use the cutting tab on Onyx, there´s no need to. I use the Cutting Master 3 plugin on Illustrator.