• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Office Portfolio Display

wildside

I am wanting to update my office portfolio, right now we are using just books with print outs of all the work we have done, ya know, one book for vehicles, one book for building signs etc......

we have a television setup up that we used to burn dvd's and then just play the dvd all day long, but really do not like it

i am thinking a tv or a screen of some kind that is on the network so it can just do a slideshow of the portfolio folder right off the terrastation

anyone doing this now? have any suggestions or photos of what your front office is doing with portfolio items?

SignManiac

Real samples on the walls, slideshow on a big screen is added flash. I'm going to open up another retail location in town and will make sure it is sick when I'm finished.

BrushedRed

I currently have a 42" NEC Display mounted in our lobby we have a few different system linked to this for content.
Usually I have a mac mini running behind it with a slideshow of previous projects, This is nice since I can share the screen and control this from my office.
I have also used this http://mediasignage.com/ to schedule and build a presentation which we schedule in client tours so a welcome message and their logo is displayed during the duration of their visit.
The system works all on its own; powers on in the morning and off in the evening. weekends it stays off so theres no fancy display for anyone to drive by and notice at night.

sagesign

I've tried the video screens, banner stands with photos of work, wall samples (did you do these??!!!) ect., but it seemed everyone went straight to the beat up, old photo book. I finally got around to re-doing a new photo book and used snapfish to make the book. I layed out the pages how I wanted and at the size of the book I chose (8"x11"), and uploaded as one photo. Super easy and like $26 for a hardcover album with 20 pages. You can always add more pages or just have one for signs, one for vehicles, ect.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 70

JoshLoring

TV. Haven't printed a photo in years. This plus a couple nice HUGE canvases on the wall seem to do really well.

Attachments

• _MG_8913.jpg
    _MG_8913.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 70