• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Official Cadlink forums 404 error

advision

Am I missing something or has Cadlink removed their official forums? If so that is very disappointing. Got a bunch of quality help over there even down to custom DLLs to solve some issues I was having.

Can't find an official announcement or anything (granted I haven't looked very hard).

timgo

Graphics Designer
Am I missing something or has Cadlink removed their official forums? If so that is very disappointing. Got a bunch of quality help over there even down to custom DLLs to solve some issues I was having.

Can't find an official announcement or anything (granted I haven't looked very hard).
What will you have?
Maybe I can help you?

advision

I don't need any help I just was gonna take a look at the forums during some downtime at work and noticed they are no longer there. I was just asking if anyone knew if they'd been confirmed removed or just moved somewhere I wasn't able to find them. Basically I'm just lamenting the loss of, what I consider, a valuable resource.

Also nothing about that website says under construction. The cookies notification banner doesn't work properly in chrome though so I guess maybe that's a hint.

jimdtg

I don't need any help I just was gonna take a look at the forums during some downtime at work and noticed they are no longer there. I was just asking if anyone knew if they'd been confirmed removed or just moved somewhere I wasn't able to find them. Basically I'm just lamenting the loss of, what I consider, a valuable resource.

Also nothing about that website says under construction. The cookies notification banner doesn't work properly in chrome though so I guess maybe that's a hint.

I guess CADlink changed their web managing as supporting.