• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Oh no it's one of those days....lock up leave fast

gabagoo

I have an order for 2 retractable banner stands that are due today. One is French and one is English... Both are a full 300 blue spot background with some white copy. The forst 2 I ran earlier this week looked really washed out or ink starved and I think my heat settings were too high so I decided to re-run them as it is a good customer. (probably my competition would have pushed them through). I printed them and let them sit for 2 days and today they are due.

I cut the first one down to size and then applied the double sided tape aluminum strip along the top edge where I see I have about 1/2" to much material. It seems I did not check these to closely and they are 1/2" to wide. I cut off a half inch and then I go to remove the aluminum strip to re-apply it and instead of being careful I pulled on it and crimped up part of the banner material about 4" down into the graphic..... Grrrrrrrrr

I look at the banner and it is English and reprint another with the last of the material we used.

Came down to work on the French version and roll it out to see it is English...WTF, I grab the bad banner and look and sure enough the one word I looked at to determine language was spelt the same way for both languages..... OMG!!! lol

so now I am going to try and use the original printed French and hope they don't complain.... This is not the way Fridays are supposed to work out.

gabagoo

OMG I didn't even realize the date!!! usually it is Saturday the 14th that makes trouble for me...hehehehe

I used the first version I ran and only when you scrutinize it in direct light does it look a little wispy in places.... Good thing retractables generally don't have light sources on them... I'm good to go.