• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

oh paypal

MatthewTimothy

So after doing some research I have come to realize to get instant access to your funds you are technically paying up to 20% for that privilege. From what I can tell you have to get a paypal mastercard and they charge you from 15-30% interest. WOW..... That sucks..

:banghead:

WildWestDesigns

To get instant access yes. But if you can wait for a couple of days for a bank transfer, there isn't a charge, or at least hasn't been for me yet.

Bigdawg

Just Me
So after doing some research I have come to realize to get instant access to your funds you are technically paying up to 20% for that privilege. From what I can tell you have to get a paypal mastercard and they charge you from 15-30% interest. WOW..... That sucks..

:banghead:

Get the debit card instead of the credit card. I pay nothing in the form of interest... only the normal business fees on the transaction that I would pay anyway

ddarlak

Go Bills!
why the hell would you want instant? last month i transfered $3000 to my checking they said it was going to be 3-4 business days and it came over the next day....

slow down

amw

Longtime Members
You want the debit card as said above.
Its should be listed in the profile page.
You want to look for "Paypal branded debit/atm card"

Marsha

MatthewTimothy

why the hell would you want instant? last month i transfered $3000 to my checking they said it was going to be 3-4 business days and it came over the next day....

slow down

well when almost 99% of my sales run through paypal, i think I dont need to slow down, even when i owe someone money. :thumb:

ddarlak

Go Bills!
still better than waiting for a check, going to bank, depositing it, and then waiting for it to clear...

Haakon

When you transfer money from your paypal to your bank account it usually takes 1 day, sometimes 2, have yet to have seen 3-4 days.

If you do not have any immediate liquidity issues, 1-2 days transfer time (with no charge from paypal) from your paypal to your checking account really should not be a problem, I think that was the point ddarlak (or at least me) was trying to get across.

Most vendors also accept paypal, so if you need to pay your bills in a hurry, you can just instantly transfer from your paypal account without having the money go into your checking account first, no?

MatthewTimothy

When you transfer money from your paypal to your bank account it usually takes 1 day, sometimes 2, have yet to have seen 3-4 days.

If you do not have any immediate liquidity issues, 1-2 days transfer time (with no charge from paypal) from your paypal to your checking account really should not be a problem, I think that was the point ddarlak (or at least me) was trying to get across.

Most vendors also accept paypal, so if you need to pay your bills in a hurry, you can just instantly transfer from your paypal account without having the money go into your checking account first, no?

I am happy to be finding a lot of this, but for some reason my bank always take 4 days no matter what.

royster13

When I transfer into my "bank" account it comes quicker than into my "credit union" account.....Maybe the delay has something to do with how your bank clears their transactions....