• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ohio Newbie

kapelskic

What's up everybody? I'm Chris and I am somewhat of a Newbie from Ohio. I am almost completely new to the sign making industry, however, I am not new to the graphic design industry. I graduated college with a Bachelors degree in fine arts back in May of 09 and have been working as a freelance graphic designer ever since. I have been doing graphic design work since Freshman year of high school so it has been some time (obviously not as long as some of you though). I recently purchased a us cutter mh 871 vinyl cutter from a friend and have done a few small jobs here and there. The same friend also recommended this site as a good learning tool to help build and expand my skills. SO, here I am. I cant wait to learn about the industry and some day be a part of it. So hello to all!!

Chris

Stealth Ryder

Hello and Welcome from a Texan who happens to be in Ohio this week!!! I want to go home tomorrow and leave all this snow behind...

Jim Doggett

Welcome from Texas!

PS: No worries Stealth Ryder; Texas is nearly as cold as Ohio about now. Brrrr (plus, we ain't built for this).

threeputt

Welcome from the Pacific Northwest.

Grew up in Strongsville. Spent some time in Mansfield. Don't miss shivering in the snow, though.