• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ohio signmakers?

threeputt

Just wondering if there's anyone on this great hailing from the great state of Ohio? North Central area?

GregT

11 years ago I lived in Streetsboro. I have since moved to PA. Still lots of friends out in Ohio

itzdeb

Once a Buckeye, always a Buckeye:) I lived and painted for some of the most wonderful folk there in central Ohio (15 years). Now I'm back in northern Illinois with my family, just consider my family a lot bigger, that's all!
BTW. the first vinyl letters and logos were from "Fred Weiss" himself back in 1989 or there abouts! Darn good guy, Fred :U Rock:
Deb (been hanging out on another website way too long without visiting here more often).

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
I'm not from Ohio but I like Skyline any ways and Montgomery Inn Ribs.....

k.a.s.

I've Lived in Ohio all my life, and this is our tenth year making signs. We are located just north of Canton in Hartville, Ohio. Go Buckeyes!!!!

threeputt

Gosh, why do I ask? Well you might say I'm kinda sentimental about the area. Grew up in small dairy community called Strongsville. Born in Cleveland. Kind of been nostaligic this whole last month for some reason.

Left the area way, way back in 1968. Last lived in Mansfield. My highschool re-union fell through this summer and so I cancelled my plans to get back and visit.

Well, hi to all Ohioans and Buckeyes. Maybe I'm crazy but this time of year I kind of miss the snow and sleet, getting a balky car started, steaming hot cup of joe in one hand, shuffling off to work. etc.

thewood

threeputt said:
Gosh, why do I ask? Well you might say I'm kinda sentimental about the area. Grew up in small dairy community called Strongsville. Born in Cleveland. Kind of been nostaligic this whole last month for some reason.

I was also born in Cleveland, Lakewood to be specific. Still have family in Lakewood, North Olmsted, North Ridgeville, etc.

Some people call it "The Mistake on the Lake", but I still have some nostalgia for the city, also. Still an Indians fan and a huge Browns fan.

Also, threeputt, I've been meaning to tell you that I like your username. Unfortunately, it's a fitting name for me as of late. I went to Orlando last week and played some fantastic courses--Lake Buena Vista @ Disney being the most plush. But my putting was horrendous. Nothing worse than having a birdie putt and coming away with a bogey.

threeputt

mwoodson44 and others,

Oh yeah, golf. My absolute passion. I'm leaving Sunday for Scottsdale, AZ. for a week. Going to get to play TPC, GreyHawk, (Phil Mickleson's home course, or rather, used to be before he moved) and others. Weather has been 89 and 90. Just right. Beats 120 degrees, anyway.

I only grabbed the name "threeputt" out of the air one day. Didn't really put time into thinking about a user name. On another board my name is "onintwo". Guess that about tells you where my head is, huh?

Letterbox Mike

Dayton here... and Skyline is hard to beat. If you have a chance you should try the cheddarwurst cheese coneys when they have them (seasonal), best thing you'll ever eat.

OldPaint

got freinds in canton!!! used to go to salem, ohio 63-65. fished the PIMETUMING/PEDMONT dams. used to go watch the OHIO RIVER flood, weirton/follensbee/wellsburg w.va.
visited my 1st house of ill repute in STEBENVILLE, OH.
do that count??????????????))))))))))))))))))

FatCat

Born and raised here in Columbus. I'm a second generation printer, just expanding our biz. into signs. Thought it might be a cleaner job than dealing with all the ink. :biggrin: