• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ok 1st newbe question here...

RBDesign

Have a job for 50 2/c political signs. What would be the best approach, Digital print to vinyl and apply, Cut Vinyl, or Direct screen print? I know if it were larger quantities it be screen print for sure in my case.

Thanks!
--rb

David Showalter

Depends...on how busy you are...but I'd screen print if you have the time...if not there are folks out there that will do a job like this in 3-5 days for you...mark them up double plus shipping and you're done. Good luck!

4R Graphics

I dont know what your cost is but I would check out the merchants section there are some really good prices for wholesale stuff and all you do is play middle man with a mark up.

Good luck.

freehand

Question is- what equipment do you have , what can you do by yourself. what are the costs and how busy you are..

Davidson Signs

Even though they are only 2 color/single sided, I would probably still have sent them off. Just for the fact of the time that will hold up the cutter on cutting anything else.

For a few bucks...get them printed and take the profit.

RBDesign

you all are awesome. Thanks for the suggestions. I'm going to go ahead and screen print. Would be nice to have a flatbed printer one day though.

--rb