• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

OK ...I am Baffled.... Help anyone?

I just bought and tried to set up 2 Cutters .. ones a Gerber HS 15 and the Other is a GSP S/750.

I am using Flexi Sign Pro 7.5

I Put them in the Production Manager, I send the Job, and it says Cutting.. But Nothing to either of the Cutters...

Anyone have any Ideas?

THANKS in Advance!

iSign

I agree that the "set-up" section is probably where your troubles will be resolved, and the assigned port is also where I would check.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Start by taking one of the plotters out of the equation and then figure out what port your cable to the remaining plotter is attached to. Once that is done hooking the other plotter up will be pretty straightforward.

Your plotters, BTW, are designed to run from Comm Ports. Do you have two Comm Ports or are you confusing LPT Ports with Comm Ports? Are you using serial cables (correct) or are you using printer cables? What version of Omega are you running and does it have an LPT or USB dongle? Have you setup the Rainbow Sentinel Configuration properly?

When testing, make sure you have your plotters set to online.

OK ... Brain Farted ... Got the 30" Working .. (STUPID ME .. Parallel / Serial Port) Yep .. I hooked a Parallel Cable instead of serial...

Now I tried the 15" ... It will send it will go to 42% with no Cutting ... then eject about 4" of film (kinda like advancing)

I have Tried different drivers.

PS ... Thanks on the Reminder of the Ports ... (I should have known that... ) LOL....

texas_D

set them up as HPGL if Flexi offers that the old Gerbers are able to run on those drivers as well.
Good Luck