• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ok I am confused here.. Any input would be appreciated

Evoindustries

Ok so I use illustrator as well as Flexi-pro and the blacks i can get out of flexi are amazing and deep where as Illy the blacks are not deep black and almost a tint of gray in appearance. I just noticed it bad because I drew up this black and white logo and exported to Flexi and realized i needed to change something and deleted and redid an outline in flexi. That outline was super dense black where as the font I did with a black outline in Illy looks bad in comparison.. Any ideas? I clicked the spot black so i know its 100%..

J Hill Designs

Ok so I use illustrator as well as Flexi-pro and the blacks i can get out of flexi are amazing and deep where as Illy the blacks are not deep black and almost a tint of gray in appearance. I just noticed it bad because I drew up this black and white logo and exported to Flexi and realized i needed to change something and deleted and redid an outline in flexi. That outline was super dense black where as the font I did with a black outline in Illy looks bad in comparison.. Any ideas? I clicked the spot black so i know its 100%..

100% black is not the best - make your black in illy 30/30/30/100

might have some export settings changing the colors a bit as well

Evoindustries

Thanks for the replies. Yeah I am wondering if there is something getting messed up during the export... I have looked and am not really sure where it would be. I will try that JHill. Thanks!