• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ok, I'm going to start on my beard when I run out of hair on top to rip out..REPEATS!

os101king

Repeats. In Flexi. Seem needlessly complex. In Omega (how I love/hate Gerber now that I have Flexi) you could pick an entire setup (say a parking permit) that had a number at the bottom and serialize the NUMBER ONLY... For example, I have 550 individually numbered decals to make. There are 12 different classes, with different numbers of runs to each. Permit A was 1-90. I could pick the design and assign the repeats to 90, starting point to 1 and viola.

How the hell do I do that in Flexi? Anyone?...... anyone?.......

....bueller?

.....anyone?

fozzyber

Flexis' site and/or signwarehouse have a paper on this, I don't have time to find this sec
go look

os101king

guess that qualified as a stupid question. when I first got flexi a year ago I tried this and for some reason (i was rather fried, got flexi a new printer and a new plotter all at the same time) i couldn't get it to work. super easy, thanks so much!!!

GK

see this question asked a lot, should probably be made a sticky somewhere around here.