• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

OK, now what

balstestrat

Problem Solver
We are so sorry you had to wait longer than 24 hours to get help.
Now just give a call to Roland technician and they will take good care of you.

Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Looking at your recent requests, it seems you've received help, but if you need your problems fixed...... you'll hafta bring someone in who knows what they're doing.

White Haus

Not a Newbie
to all members, respectfully... Why do i get NO response to my pleas for help. My question isn't that difficult. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks, Kenny
Yes you are. You're assuming that every member on this forum is just sitting around waiting to fix your issues for free while deciphering your half ass posts.

Looking back at the several threads that you've started in the short time that you've been here, looks like you did receive several responses and suggestions and never bothered to check or respond.

Members here have absolutely no obligation to help anyone and when they do so they do it out of the goodness of their hearts, so coming here and whining about not getting any (free) help is pretty lame.

Hire a tech and pay them for their time. Problem solved.

Stacey K

I like making signs
I looked back at your posts. I don't think it's that members here are ignoring you but it seems you should have a technician come in to help you get your machine in line like Whitehaus suggested. Some of those technical questions are a bit more difficult for people to answer. Questions that concern materials, design, construction of signs, etc. are much easier answered as everyone can contribute. Your questions only allow a small few members to answer. The member needs to have the same machine and have had the same issues before they can help you. It eliminates many of us from helping you.

print this

than
I looked back at your posts. I don't think it's that members here are ignoring you but it seems you should have a technician come in to help you get your machine in line like Whitehaus suggested. Some of those technical questions are a bit more difficult for people to answer. Questions that concern materials, design, construction of signs, etc. are much easier answered as everyone can contribute. Your questions only allow a small few members to answer. The member needs to have the same machine and have had the same issues before they can help you. It eliminates many of us from helping you.
thanks for your insight

print this

Yes you are. You're assuming that every member on this forum is just sitting around waiting to fix your issues for free while deciphering your half ass posts.

Looking back at the several threads that you've started in the short time that you've been here, looks like you did receive several responses and suggestions and never bothered to check or respond.

Members here have absolutely no obligation to help anyone and when they do so they do it out of the goodness of their hearts, so coming here and whining about not getting any (free) help is pretty lame.

Hire a tech and pay them for their time. Problem solved.
sorry I'm lame in your opinion. I was very clear with my question. All the responses i got did not apply to my question.

I thought this forum was designed to help and share. I, apparently am mistaken.

If I can find a way I will close my acct. here. Thank you for taking the time to "school me" even though I don't thing your take on it is accurate.
Happy printing, Kenny

print this

P.S.
sorry I'm lame in your opinion. I was very clear with my question. All the responses i got did not apply to my question.

If I can find a way I will close my acct. here. Thank you for taking the time to "school me" even though I don't thing your take on it is accurate.
Happy printing, Kenny
P.S. I don't think I posted anything half-assed. I was very clear. I resent some things you said. And BTW you are a newbie also.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"

Happy printing, Kenny
Wow, just wow. For those who haven't had time to research what the hell this thread is regarding... your op to THIS thread has garnered the response you have gotten.
For someone who needs so much help, your ungrateful and superior attitude is going to get you... What you got.
As I see it, you have gotten exactly what you needed.
Now, call a technician to fix your printing issues, and quit behaving like a cheap, lazy, ungrateful jerk.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
to all members, respectfully... Why do i get NO response to my pleas for help. My question isn't that difficult. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks, Kenny
To "print" this... Kenny... I have now taken the time to read your other activity on this forum that you keep slamming as "unhelpful" .
That said, to your question... yes, you are doing something wrong.

StephenOrange

Eater of cake. Maker of .
Maybe I should start bitching about the times me and other members take their time to answer qeustions and then get zero feedback or response from the OP?
Stop complaining and sitting around waiting on this forum to be of service to you, and further the search yourself. There's loads of field service manuals out there for just about any machine which will hold your answer. Most of the knowledge that so many members expense with here has been built up through years of experience and trial and error on their side. They're also busy and don't man the site 24/7, waiting on each and every new sign-up just to be at their beck and call.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Like I always said........ I'm here for the entertainment.

When I ask a question or have a problem, I believe it's answered within a few minutes to a 1/2 a day, so I'd say yes, you must be doing something wrong or just incapable of fixing your own problems. Some people are doers and some people are witless. Take your pick. Ohh...... and some people are just plain whiners.

chester215

Just call me Chester.
Untitled.jpe