• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ok, paypal isn't safe anymore...Possible Scam

visual800

ebay, paypal, craislist they all suck!

ebay allows more scams than I can believe. if your a seller on ebay your f****ed. They wont take your side for anything. My paypal account stays empty cause i know better. paypal could have a $5 judgment on your but lock your whole account down because of it.

Craigslist is the absolute last source I would buy sell or trade on. Facebook is pretty cool for some classified ads. However we had some black dude meeting folks and stealing their stuff and running off with it for a while, I think they finally got him. We have bought and sold quite a few items on facebook

Tell the buyer to send the money to his "mover" and when the "mover" hands over CASH you will hand over the car. Watch.. now you will see this deal sink into the sea

Tyler Durden

Its more of a Craiglist scam then Paypal security issue.
There easy to spot because the person is too polite with unusual grammer. Now they are even texting these scams. But yeah the scam comes in when you click a link or send money. Don't click links from people you don't know.

You can spot a real craiglist customer easy. List your ad for $3,000.00, they will offer $500.00 and not show up.

Supergirl

And a little google search will tell you that that sentence is used very often by scammers/scam bots.

https://www.google.com/search?q=i+w...4l2.211j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8

They generally ask "is IT still available" never, is the car still available.

usually they really really want your phone number and your real email. i think the phone numbers are sold to some 3rd party that calls you and tells you that they are from microsoft and your computer has been infected with a virus and is sending them signals (i had to lol at this one)

i don't even reply to those craigslist emails. unless it sounds like a person, it's not.
and the overseas method has been used so much, and the army, and off shore, etc. everybody should know about it.

i just hope one day scammers scam other scammers LOLOL