• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ok So This might be a dumb ? but....

ZsVinylInc

Hey everyone...I am finally slowing down enough to put together some sales materials and one of them is going to be a proper PMS color chart that has been printed on my machine. I printed it on vinyl and banner material. I have since cut the banner material into 8.5 x 11" pages to go into a binder.

Is there anyway to seal the edges so that they don't fray at all? I tried using a heat gun but no luck. I have used a lighter in the past in a pinch for something just wondering what others are doing or if there is something else we can try. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

ZsVinylInc

Thanks...I googled it and found that a hardware place near me is suppose to carry it. If they do I am going to get one and will post the results later tonight.