• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ok...this gets better...ive been running flexi on Vista and...

gpzjack

I have been running my flexi basic on vista for a few weeks now. I bought a new cutter and it came with lxi8 . I go to run it and it won't open the PM.

I call tech and they say oh...it won't work with vista....i tell them ive been running flexi for weeks and they tell me it must just be me cause flexi doesn't work with vista.

Tell my computer......Ive been running flexi basic for a few weeks now with now problem.

Not sure what i'm gonna do now. My xp computers are dogs.

Update...i just changed a setting and now it works. Is it just me? I have lxi8 running with vista now. They told me it doesn't work for flexi or LXI8

OldPaint

aperently the "dog" would be a WINNER right now......)))))not tryin to make fun of ya but......EVERYTHING WAS WORKIN "FASTER" ON XP, wasnt it???????
ill get VISTA AFTER THE 1ST OR 2ND UPDATE!!!!!

S

Sign-Man Signs

aperently the "dog" would be a WINNER right now......)))))not tryin to make fun of ya but......EVERYTHING WAS WORKIN "FASTER" ON XP, wasnt it???????
ill get VISTA AFTER THE 1ST OR 2ND UPDATE!!!!!

Ditto. Never ever buy a new Windows OS until after the 2nd year. Vista reminds me of Window ME. Basically junk.

Bogie

Too damn idiot friendly. Bill's assuming that everyone in the world needs pictures... er... Pixtu... er...pixhers to think...

gpzjack

I only have vista because its on my new laptop. I have to say so far its running pretty good. I have 2 gigs of ram and i think thats a big part of it. I usually shy away from the new stuff too. I would never have upgraded too it. As a matter of fact i have another laptop that i bought just before vista was released so i wouldn't have it. So far its really not bad

signmeup

I have 4 printers hooked up to my computer. Vista wouldn run any of them. No drivers. I switched back to XP.

Adrian

gpzjack

my computer found the drivers and installed both my master cutter and my vinyl express...the master worked fine but i had to fiddle witht he setting son the vinyl master and i have it running. I cut two small jobs last night on it. I had to move the port setting from com1 to usb0001 and another setting ...something about tcp/ip switch and it worked...before that , the production manager wouldn't even open.