• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

OK this is new??

any help on this
sc 50670
attachment.php

Attachments

• Service request.jpg
    Service request.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 298

Get Lucky

Epson puts a counter on all it's wear parts. They know when it will wear out. :ROFLMAO: Anyway one of the parts in your printer has reached that point and now you have to call Epson so they can send a tec out at your expense replace the part, change the serial number and reset the counter.

Chasez

and the only way to figure out what part is to call the tech as well... (well not the only way :p)

Chaz

jfiscus

Rap Master
I think it wants you to replace that down arrow button, looks like it's about worn out.... I haven't seen that warning yet on mine so I can't help ya, sorry. Your local tech support should be able to tell you what part to order, I know my local guy would tell me what it is. I would bet on capping station.

mpn

I just got word that the message your printer is displaying means the ink tubes are getting to the end of their life cycle.

On our 50670, the tech updated the firmware and that's when this code popped up. The ink lines on our printer are not anywhere near the end of their cycle, unless they fail in 6 months or less.

ProColorGraphics

On our 50670, the tech updated the firmware and that's when this code popped up. The ink lines on our printer are not anywhere near the end of their cycle, unless they fail in 6 months or less.

Yeah, that seems odd. Unless you are running the wheels off of it, I can't image that they would wear out that fast! That is what my tech told me that error code means. You can just reset it, but it takes whatever software that the techs use.

Snydo

I ran our first Epson for almost a year with that error message(per boss's directive) and had no issues. My understanding was it was related to ink delivery, a pump or some such thing.

Andy D

OMG, you came in and your whole control panel rotated to the left?
You need to put some duct tape on that!