• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ok, which one of you did this....................................................

JBurton

Signtologist
taco-bell-sign-melting-in-phoenix-az-v0-ovwjr8cbrcib1.jpg

Sadly the reddit sign folks can't seem to agree on the issue. My money is on the wrong substrate, styrene or something.

gnubler

Taco Hell?

There's a warped/melty looking sign in my area, huge backlit face up on a pylon that looks like it's been carved and caved in by wind. I first noticed it over 2 yrs ago, they must not care.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Betcha derby did that..............................

:covereyes: I'd be more worried about all those missiles and sh!t in the air than a warped sign.

• Hilarious!
Reactions: 2B

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
This is exactly what happens to that cute little butterfly tattoo when it's placed on the left or right un-unmentionable area. Just sayin'.

JB

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
If being a grandpa is more fun than working, why are you looking at butterflies that have turned into vultures ??
It's been ongoing "sociology research" project. Some are difficult to avoid. I've always thought they looked more like pterodactyls...but yeah, when the collagen gives way anything is possible.

JB

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Gino ate the Taco Bell and went to look at their sign. He turned his ass towards it and let a rip. I heard he needed new underwear after that.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You're gonna need new lungs after I rip yours up outta your throat.............. and that'll f*ckin' hurt.