• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ok you NorEasterners / Buckle up and have Fun.

ThinkRight

Blizzard to Bury New England at the End of the Week
Two storms will merge quickly enough to bring colder air, heavy snow and increasing wind to New England. Some areas will be hit with an all-out blizzard and a couple of feet of snow.
The worst of the storm will hit late Friday and Friday night and will wind down Saturday morning. However, lingering effects from blowing and drifting snow, blocked roads and other travel delays are likely to linger into much of the weekend.

With such snowfall intensity, vehicles can become stuck and people can become stranded.
http://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/blizzard-to-bury-new-england-at-the-end-of-week/5673457

Antlanta is suffering also...
http://www.weather.com/weather/5-day/Atlanta+GA+30324:4:US

onight
Feb 6
67°F
Observed High
3:45 pm
47°F
Mostly Cloudy
CHANCE OF RAIN:
20%

WIND:
NE at 7 mph
Details
Thu
Feb 7
48°
43°
Rain
CHANCE OF RAIN:
100%

WIND:
ENE at 12 mph
Details
Fri
Feb 8
62°
34°
Partly Cloudy
CHANCE OF RAIN:
20%

WIND:
NW at 10 mph
Details
Sat
Feb 9
62°
41°
Mostly Sunny
CHANCE OF RAIN:
10%

WIND:
ENE at 5 mph
Details
Sun
Feb 10
59°
53°
Cloudy
CHANCE OF RAIN:
20%

WIND:
ESE at 10 mph

MJRKat

Shoot, the last one they said was a storm we got 4" of the white stuff..I'll believe it when I see it..:thumb:

Marlene

yep that's me. they say 8" to 16" on the news tonight for Firday. they said 6" yesterday so it has gone up and most might go up again. yippie, I hate the white crap

Marlene

well just since the 6pm news the newest update is now 24"...I guess I'll be stuck at home for the day or so

Bigdawg

Just Me
I don't miss the snow - at all. But I miss that "being stuck at home" day. Our best friend just texted a picture of the heavy snowfall in NE Ohio area... with 6" plus still on the ground. Hope y'all keep power!!

WildWestDesigns

Kinda reminds me how it was here last week. I was finishing up a hat order early in the morning. Snowed all morning, about 2"s and then it was all gone by mid afternoon. One and only snow so far all this winter.

thewvsignguy

Hey people up north. When Sandy moved through and dumped 24" of heavy wet snow over our area we lost power for 5 days (121 hours to be exact) it su@ked, electricity is AWESOME!

Please be prepared, gas up your vehicles, fill the bath tub with water for toilet flushing, Water for drinking and some food to get you by for a few days.

We were a day and a half before the plows could get back our road because the downed trees. No electric no stove no forced air from the propane furnace. Luckily we have a wood burning fireplace with a 5 day supply of fire wood.

Even after we got out on the open road via 4WD our little town and 20 mile radius was without power as well.

PREPARE FOR THE WORST and hope for the best, good luck!

rcook99

Just gassed up the snow lower and also picked my new 4x4 SUV today. Not a worry in the world. I hope we get 3 feet here in central NY. I mean it is February here in the North East.

Typestries

Left the shop today at 1, now pre-positioned comfortably in my house in Southern VT, ready to go play in the pow pow!!! Let the fun begin!

Angela

It's like 42 here in California with about an inch of rain. We are freaking out. Can't imagine 2 feet of snow. Good luck, stay safe.

slappy

i'm about to drive east to see and get in all the action! it's missing us!

Winter advisory up till 1:00am here, but it's doing absolutely nothing right now but blowing wind and a little snow and like 25 degree! I'm filled with disappointment.

Stay safe Marlene and don't get stuck again! I want pics to btw of all your snow!