• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Okay - U Asked 4 It! New Assignment.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I figured that was intentional Rick ... as in anal retentive. :rolleyes::Oops: :Big Laugh

tumblingbear.gif
tumblingbear.gif
tumblingbear.gif

3 days to go.

Dale Horn

Spelling

Dr. Dreem's - just a cover?
:tongue:
I'm sure everyone has done it. You start installing the letters and think hmm. that looks funny. :rolleyes:

ChiknNutz

PS & DS are 3 colors of Arlon HiPerf, rear is 4 colors of same

Layout and design: approx. $200
Prep vehicle: approx. $100
Lettering with installation: $1911.82

Attachments

• DreemTime-DS.jpg
    DreemTime-DS.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 133
  • DreemTime-PS.jpg
    DreemTime-PS.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 146
  • DreemTime-rear.jpg
    DreemTime-rear.jpg
    315.6 KB · Views: 124

ChiknNutz

Is anyone else unable to view my full-size pics? I get a red x in a new window, but I can see the thumbnails. Not getting this on anyone else's so wondering what the problem is.

jimdes

Try a different format Chris, .jpg or .gif works best online. Images must be 800 X 800 pixels or less in size and not exceed 1Mb in this forum.

ChiknNutz

They are JPG images, and I thought I saved at 600 X xxx. I find that if I rt-click on the files and save them, I can open fine. Screwy!

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I fixed the problem Chris.

You had them saved in CMYK which is not the native color mode for JPG. The image generation software used by the forum doesn't know what to do since it is looking for RGB or Grayscale.

I resaved them in RGB, deleted the old uploads and reuploaded them.

auctioneer.gif
auctioneer.gif

2 DAYS TO GO

THATgirl

well I am trying to get mine done......been very busy here. Usually this time of year is not so busy....not complaining at'all tho. Great designs everyone!!!!!

Dale Horn

Dreem Time

Layout 3

Thermal print and cast film.

$1775.36 USD

I'd add a phone number on the front doors for the owner/operator of each franchise.

Attachments

• DS.gif
    DS.gif
    148.2 KB · Views: 128
  • BS.gif
    BS.gif
    237.6 KB · Views: 143
  • PS.gif
    PS.gif
    165.8 KB · Views: 132

Tiki

Font Sage
First Mr.Dreems would have to give me a deposit first :Big Laugh
Combo of Print/Paint 2,984.78

Attachments

• dreem3.gif
    dreem3.gif
    68.3 KB · Views: 146
  • dreem1.gif
    dreem1.gif
    106.7 KB · Views: 152
  • dreem2.gif
    dreem2.gif
    98.7 KB · Views: 140

Jon Aston

You know its time to go to bed when...

THATgirl said:
OK where in the hell did the browse button go. I am tired and trying to post my picture...
Last edited by THATgirl : Today at 03:10 AM. Reason: I can't find the fricking browse button to post my picture
:Big Laugh

Dale Horn

Where to ?

TG just go down to post reply (not the quick reply) and look down in additional options > manage attachments. :Coffee:

THATgirl

hiya Dale....I tried that. But lately I cannot forward any of my email either. something is up. I tried to upload my image into my website...and cannot do that either. When I click edit ... it does'n't work.