• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Okidata Seiko Colorpainter W-64S - Need Service Manual

WrapSpot

I need a service manual for an Oki Colorpainter W-64s. Does anyone have one they can sell/share or point me in the right direction to get one?

Thank you,

Garrick

WrapSpot

My backup printer needs two new heads. I bought a couple of used heads from a repair company on-line pretty inexpensively with the hope that at least one will work and with a little luck both will (pretty inexpensive gamble).

Anyway, I'm guessing I'll need to set the software. Then I'll need to perform both vertical and horizontal alignment. It would be nice if there was a way to cycle ink into these two heads to fill the internal dampers.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Garrick

FutureSigns

I can dropbox it to you! A kind member shared it with me last week. I also need to replace a print head in the same model machine. Fun Fun! Still trying to find the head and cartridge though.

WrapSpot

I've had luck with getting new parts from .digiprint-supplies.com for my Mutoh. Some things take a long time if they come from the manufacturer, but if they actually have them in stock they come pretty quick (couple days). I suggest you use the chat button to ask how long it will actually take to get to you.