Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Old 6 Pack carton

Discussion in 'Hand Made Signs' started by kstompaint, Oct 4, 2010.

1. kstompaint

kstompaint Active Member

This is part of an old 6-pack soda carton. My wife and I were in Berkeley Springs WV last weekend for our anniversary trip. We went through a little local museum and this was in there. Of course my wife said "We're on vacation and what are you doing? Looking at signs!" Old stuff like this gets me every time.

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. Pat Whatley

Pat Whatley Major Contributor

Sep 29, 2003
    Wetumpka, AL
    Try coming back from your honeymoon with 80 pictures of signs and murals and about 4 of your wife...LOL

3. Jillbeans

Jillbeans Major Contributor

Dec 24, 2003
    Butler, PA
    I like stuff like that too.
    Look at this gem down near Seneca Rocks WV.
    Building is that old weird decorative cement block, once painted metallic silver.
    I've been down there three or four times just to look at it.
    It's back behind the big general store, that place is neat too.
    Love....Jill

Attached Files:

• srwv.jpg
      srwv.jpg
      File size:
      152.2 KB
      Views:
  4. AUTO-FX

AUTO-FX Very Active Member

Feb 14, 2010
    Were you ever driving and suddenly pull a u-bee and your wife (or husband or whatever) says "what the hell are you doing?" and you say "going back to look at that sign back there?"
    I get in trouble all the time.

5. The Equipment Guy

The Equipment Guy Member

Dec 16, 2009
    I remember the old "signmakers disease" more from last decade, basically my wife watched while I felt every sign to see if it was paint or vinyl. eventually she started doing it too.

Craig

6. kstompaint

kstompaint Active Member

Jill- That place is cool! It looks like somebody just closed up shop one day and walked away. The Ford Tractors sign is probably worth a fortune. I know of at least one guy who would probably trade an arm for it.