• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Old 6 Pack carton

kstompaint

This is part of an old 6-pack soda carton. My wife and I were in Berkeley Springs WV last weekend for our anniversary trip. We went through a little local museum and this was in there. Of course my wife said "We're on vacation and what are you doing? Looking at signs!" Old stuff like this gets me every time.

Attachments

• berkely sign.jpg
    berkely sign.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 145
  • berkely sign2.jpg
    berkely sign2.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 126

Jillbeans

I like stuff like that too.
Look at this gem down near Seneca Rocks WV.
Building is that old weird decorative cement block, once painted metallic silver.
I've been down there three or four times just to look at it.
It's back behind the big general store, that place is neat too.
Love....Jill

Attachments

• srwv.jpg
    srwv.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 122

AUTO-FX

Were you ever driving and suddenly pull a u-bee and your wife (or husband or whatever) says "what the hell are you doing?" and you say "going back to look at that sign back there?"
I get in trouble all the time.

The Equipment Guy

I remember the old "signmakers disease" more from last decade, basically my wife watched while I felt every sign to see if it was paint or vinyl. eventually she started doing it too.

Craig

kstompaint

Jill- That place is cool! It looks like somebody just closed up shop one day and walked away. The Ford Tractors sign is probably worth a fortune. I know of at least one guy who would probably trade an arm for it.