• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Old Display Case....Graphic Suggestions?

westpointsigns

I've got this old display case in my shop with nothing in it, just using the bottom of it for storage and the case itself is more of a boundary line for customers. (Small town so everyone seems to think they can just walk in and track mud, grease and cow s**t all over)

Anyway...

Outside the obvious fish tank, I'm just looking for some other graphic suggestions to put on this thing.

Attachments

• DSCN3018.jpg
    DSCN3018.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 98
  • DSCN3019.jpg
    DSCN3019.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 90

signswi

Brand it with a wrap that continues your business's visual style and fill it with samples you can show people.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Turn it into an 'Ant Farm' and watch it grow into something. Watch how 'REAL' work gets done first hand.

Don't let anyone lean on the glass, or you'll be itching for a long time.

joeshaul

I'd first make something for the back so you don't see the sliding doors.
You could wrap over the entire front, but think that'd look a bit strange. I'd probably put some sand in there and then put some skulls on top, then give it some kinda jazzy name like "Complainer's Coroner", a lot of people will misread it as Corner, which also works :)

Jillbeans

I have good friends who have a sign shop in Johnstown PA.
They are eclectic collectors, and have several showcases like that. One is a real oldtime vintage wooden showcase, maybe from an old candy store.
It's filled with a mouthwatering array of old sign things, from books of old gold leaf, to old signwriting books, drawers of type, brushes, nostalgic old tin toys and other funny oddball things. It's like an I Spy book.
They also have a showcase filled with SPAM cans from all ages and places.
I love to visit there.
Love....Jill