• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Old English font help please???

Goofball

I have searched and searched and can't run across this exact font. Found several similar but they want this one.....did I mention I HATE old english like stuff!!!

Bob

Attachments

• allstarlogo.jpg
    allstarlogo.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 108

Goofball

Fred,
That is shocking....yet makes me feel better....glad I'm not the only one who is stumped. Thanks for checking though.

Bob

doublesky

OMG did fred just say he doesn't have that font in his database??? Yep, there's your reason for being stumped...
BTW, I am always amazed at Fred's ability to call fonts, I guess that's why he's the big dog!

Goofball

Yea...I know what you mean....when I first saw that he had responded I was excited....i just knew he was going to steer me in the right direction.....I must say I was SHOCKED myself....this may turn out to be an interesting question. Fred you're still the man in my book. I'll let you slide this once.

Bob

SignosaurusRex

The character appears to be an individual character creation, as the proper calligraphic structure was not followed in its creation, leading me to believe that an entire font does not exist. No matches in any of my font collections. Sorry! If Fred does not have it and can't I.D. it, It probably does not exist! Period.

Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
The character appears to be an individual character creation, as the proper calligraphic structure was not followed in its creation, leading me to believe that an entire font does not exist. No matches in any of my font collections. Sorry! If Fred does not have it and can't I.D. it, It probably does not exist! Period.

Sounds like a fancy way of saying..... 'Bastardized' font. Probably hand created.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Sorry there Rex…….

I just like to see that word spelled out. It has a nice flow and feel about it. Makes you wanna create words, no matter what they mean… just to see letters doing something neat. Yep, that’s the ticket, now I’m goin’ home and we’re going to the ‘Fire Company' tonight and we’re going to drink ‘CHEAP’. Now there’s a place where cheap has a great meaning……

:beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer... breath...:beer :beer :beer :beer

Ken

Do you actually need/want the whole font or just the item shown?
Could be traced easily enough...
Cheers!
Ken