• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Old English font

ThatGuy

My dumb**s volunteered to help find a font. Then I get the attached image. I have been through all the usual suspects but font finders do not work well with a crappy image of this font. Any help?? asking for a.......someone to put on a tombstone.

Attachments

• Cantrell font.jpg
    Cantrell font.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 207

shoresigns

That photo is cropped. Where's the rest of it? Most tombstones have dates on them (for obvious reasons), which is a good clue to help find a matching typeface.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Typically, monument makers use Gerber. I checked and didn't find anything in their stock fonts. It's not a SpaceRite (stamp cut letter) font either. It's possible that it might be a SkotchKut variant.

One of the S101 members is from The Monument Lettering Center. I'm sure he'll be able to assist.

https://www.monumentletteringcenter.com/

JB

dancarty

My dumb**s volunteered to help find a font. Then I get the attached image. I have been through all the usual suspects but font finders do not work well with a crappy image of this font. Any help?? asking for a.......someone to put on a tombstone.

EngrvrsOldEngBT is as close as I can find.